Sunday, October 22, 2006

Nearly done!!!


I am doing an early happy dance for sure. I am nearly done with my Gathering Honey project. I have one bumbler to cross stitch, one garden to cross stitch and a few more beads to add. Then a little outlining. I just spent a day and a half outlining when I picked it up again Friday. Keep in mind that I cross stitch an average of 4 to 5 hours a day. I thought I would never see the end of all that outlining! But I made it!! I didn't think it was that much when I started it but my word it went on forever! I will be glad to see this done.
For those who have asked. The music playing is the Gaither Vocal Band. And if you listen long enough I have Louie Armstrong on here doing What a Wonderful World.

9 comments:

_ said...

It looks wonderful, Michelle! Won't be long now.

Susie said...

Lovely Michelle! The music is so peaceful and relaxing too!

. said...

WOW that is SO stunning~!

Anne S said...

Not much further to go now before you have a happy dance - it looks great :)

Glenna said...

How wonderful--all that stitching, and the lovely colors and beads make it really pop out! What a lovely job you've done!

Megan said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Your work is so beautiful. I've always admired that pattern.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love this sampler!! What an intricate beauty it is...what are you going to do with it when you're finished? It is really beautiful - you're an expert stitcher :o)

Joysze said...

That looks fantabulous!!!!! <3