Monday, October 9, 2006

Some older stitching




I will start with my kitties. The fella with the butterflies was done in the mid 90's. He will be made into a pillow. Sorry i do not remember where I got this pattern. The set of 4 kitties are from Cross Country Stitching. I don't know the issue right off hand. The last, my paperbag kitties are the newest. For the life of me I can not think of who designed them. They have a lot of these cats and they are pretty popular. I will put the name in here as soon as I have a chance to look it up. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

All of your cat stitching looks wonderful. I love the expression on the face of the cat that is lying down and the word REST is stitched on the piece. Thanks for sharing.

_ said...

I love all the kitty stitching...especially the paperbag one. They'll all very cute!

. said...

Oh my those are all adorable!!!!! And I love the rainbow bridge chart.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Lovely Michelle! Aren't the black kitties Calico Cats or something like that?
You're Jeremiah Junction kitties are just "country cute" aren't they! Love them!
:o)

Pamela said...

Very cute! My Mom has three spoiled kitty's. She calls them her kids. :)

Meari said...

Those are all very cute! Thanks for sharing with us.