Saturday, December 30, 2006

Update and some fun!


I just love this picture! I think he might want in. What do you think?
Well, here is what I am working on now. It is a cute little project from Cross Country Stitching and will become another small pillow.

Boy, did it rain here last night!!!! And it has been rainy all day. Of course Katie had to splash in the puddles and take me for a walk in the rain! I didn't mind though. Heck, I like walking in a light rain anyway. It is more like spring here with temps in the 50's today. I thought this was winter? Better not complain or I might be sorry! Have a great new year's everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the little project you started and Happy New Year to you also.

mainely stitching said...

That cat is too funny!

We've also had unseasonably warm weather. Walking the dog this morning, I saw that the neighbor's rhodedendron bush (sorry if I misspelled that) has big buds on it, and another neighbor's roses were blooming!

Wishing you and yours a happy New Year!

_ said...

What a fun picture! Nice start on your new project. It rained cats and dogs here too. And yes, I wouldn't complain or you'll end up socked in with snow. LOL

Carole Burant said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, dear Michelle! I'm so glad our paths crossed in this big wide world of blogging and I so look forward to future posts and comments:-)I always love to see what crafts you're working on and have finished!! Much love xoxo

Annemarie said...

Happy New Year Michelle! I love your JJ new project!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Happy New Year Michelle!
All the best to you and to yours!
Love ya!
Vonna :)