Friday, December 8, 2006

Lots of fun today!

Here I am! First less have a laugh! This doxiedeer is from an add we got in the mail! Isn't it a riot? I decorated it and cropped it and all and just love it!

And here is our own Katie-Bugdeer. I don't think she was real pleased with us! LOL! Poor mistreated thing. She has it rough here you know.

And as promised my three current projects. I am working on them one at a time. But I have thread pulled for all as well as fabric. They are all from the same issue of Cross Country Stitching. The Feb. 2007 issue to be precise.



Now let me talk to you a minute. I have not read very many of your blogs lately. Sorry about that. I am going to try and do so tomorrow. I miss them! You see my doctor is trying to change my meds. One was causing my blood sugar to act up and might have caused me to become diabetic if I stayed on it. Well, I am having a rough time of it. The first try is not going so good. I am sleeping very little and just generally miserable! I go back Tuesday and we will get it figured out. He is a wonderful doctor and these things just take time. have a great day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, your cross stitch projects are just so pretty. I love the first one call "God is Love" with the cute little windmills.

Will pray that they get your blood sugar under control so you will be able to sleep. Take care! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I hope you are feeling better. Changing meds is no fun. (((HUGS)))

Thanks for the smile. The picture you posted is really cute. I like all three of the projects that you've chosen. Thanks for sharing them.

_ said...

(((Hugs))) hon. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your meds. Hope you are able to get it straightened out soon.

LOL at Katie. She definitely doesn't look happy with you guys. ;)

Nice projects you'll be working on. I have that magazine and I really like that last one. They have a punch needel version of it, don't they?

Looking forward to seeing your progress on them.

Carole Burant said...

Oh dear, I do hope you can get your medication woes sorted out soon! It's no fun feeling so miserable when you're trying to figure out what the best medication for you is! Love that first picture, too funny!! Also the one of Katie Bug...what a cute little reindeer she makes but I agree with you, she doesn't look too happy to have suddenly grown these antlers! hehe Your cross stitching projects are just so very beautiful..well done!!

Sharon said...

Hi Michelle, love your wips, especially the top one-God is love. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Megan said...

I hope you feel better soon! Love the projects you are working on, and Katie looks adorable (if annoyed LOL!) Wish I could do that to my cats, but I think I'd be in for a world of hurt if I tried.

Susie said...

Hi Michelle,
Your cross stitch works are all so nice..
Katie doesn't make a very happy reindeer!
(cute picture though)
Praying your medication is adjusted and you feel better real soon.
:)

Martha said...

Will be praying for you. What a hard time of year to be out of sorts.

I love the picture of Katie.

Anne S said...

Fingers crossed you get your meds sorted out soon so you can feel perky again :) Love the photos :D

Deb said...

Oh, Katie-Bugdeer,

I feel for you cousin, I REALLY, REALLY DO!! Momma puts me in my Santa hat EVERY YEAR and I look just as dejected as you do sweety, but trust me it will all be worth when Santa comes and leaves you lots of toys and treats!!!

Your cousin pal,
Roo

Meari said...

LOL, why do our pets act like it's the end of the world when we dress them up? Katie looks so sad - poor doggie. LOL, still can't help but laugh. Have fun with your up and coming projects.