Friday, December 1, 2006

Lovely Missouri weather

First let me apologize for the quality of the pics! That said, what an interestng time the last couple days have been! We got several inches of rain. Then the sleet came. this is a pic of how much sleet. A couple inches. Springfield too the north of us had limbs down and power outages. Jack and I had an interesting trip to the grocery store in Springfield but it had to be done. The store was on generators as the power was out there. i was a nervous wreck by the time we got home!

This is the 4 or 5 inches of snow on top of the sleet. Katie was not thrilled about her walk today. And it is COLD!!! 18 degrees at ten in the morning. Jack took her for her walk yesterday and today. How sweet of him! Today I believe we will stay inside, sew and play games. I don't leave the house very often and yesterday did it for me for awhile!

5 comments:

_ said...

Pretty pictures. Stay warm!

Susie said...

Brrr! I don't blame you for staying inside where it's warm and cozy. We have sunshine here today!
:)

. said...

Brrrr that looks cold!!!!!

Carole Burant said...

We've had pretty much the same kind of weather! Here in Northern Ontario we also had the sleet and then snow...the winds were gusting so much yesterday, it was quite scary!! Today it's sunny but very cold...I have a big pot of spaghetti sauce cooking on the stove for when my mom & Ross come over for dinner:-)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Wowzers...that's awful weather!
Stay WARM!!
:D