Monday, December 18, 2006

We need a smile today!


Its a bird, it's a plane!!! Nope, it's super katie the mule-a-roo! Now you are asking why we call her the mule-a-roo. Well, she kicks like a mule when she is laying next to you and she hops when she runs. So bet you can figure that out!
Family update: Jack talked to my cousin Brent. He isn't questioning God on why as he believes it was Dustin's appointed time to go. He says it is hard and he is very sad and he is asking God to help him and his family through it and give them comfort. WOW!!! Doesn't surprise me on how Brent feels but I wonder could I be that strong in the same situation? I hope so!
Me update: I am a bit better. I turned the corner on the dehydration. My head pressure and pain has gone! Thank the Lord! Eating is still trouble but I am inching along! Thanks for all your loving thoughts and prayers this past week. I so hope to get back to visiting blogs this week.

4 comments:

Leeland said...

I can't believe how tough things can become sometimes. I'm so sorry. Sending you and your family all my thoughts to try and support you.
Take care, Michelle.

Meari said...

Glad you're feeling a little better. :)

_ said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Joysze said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. *hugs*