Thursday, February 8, 2007

Happy valentine early

This is what I want in my box of chocolates!!!!
I know this little wish is early but I feel it is needed. All who visit here make my day brighter. You bring sunshine into my world. So this is my wish for you. May God give you family and friends to love and who love you too. May your heart be filled with joy and hope. May your troubles, grief and heartaches be few and far between. May joy and happiness be in abundance. I pray angels around you always to cheer, guide, comfort and keep you safe. Remember this: to the world you may be just one person. But to one person you may be the world. Never give up, never think that you aren't cared for and loved. This person cares for and loves you! You are the world to me for sure! You have a friend on this side of the computer who will always be there for you! God bless!

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Michelle, What a heartfelt, lovely sentiment :)
Know that on this side of the computer people love and care for you also :)
{{{BIG HUGS}}}
Vonna

Anonymous said...

awwww! That is the sweetest thing and I hope you know I feel the same way!
(((HUGS)))

Carole Burant said...

Such wonderful Valentine sentiments dear Michelle...just know that we feel the same way about you:-) That picture of the puppies in the box is just so adorable!! Hope your staying warm and tell Katie-Bug that I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of her! hehe Hugs xoxo

Susie said...

What sweet words Michelle!
It always brightens my day to visit your little part of blogland!
Blessings to you too!
:)

Annemarie said...

You're a dear girl, and I would just like to say: likewise!

Lucy said...

I always pray that angels surround my family and friends keeping them healthy and safe! Thank you for your wishes.

Meari said...

Awww... You are such a sweet person! Can I have one of those puppies?? LOL ;-) ((hugs))