Sunday, March 25, 2007

How we spent our Sunday afternoon!

Thought you would like to see how we spent our Sunday afternoon! No big excitement here but we all were happy as clams! Jack was on the computer. Daydreaming about models again! Not only does he cross stitch but he builds wonderful models as well. His blog is here.

Next is little Miss Katie. Enjoying a snooze on the couch! A friend says Katie and her dog BJ were born upside down because they sleep that way so much! LOL! Works for me!

Next is little ole me sewing away on my fairy project in between making homemade chicken and dumplings. Happy as a clam and working away. I have been working on her the last couple days after a spell of working on my sampler for a few days. Updated pics tomorrow!

So that is our afternoon. Welcome and glad you came to visit!

9 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Um..you know I'm coming for dinner, right :) lol
on the dogs, its a dog thing, even my BIG dogs sleep and lay like that all the time, they say they are a hapy pup :)

groovyoldlady said...

Realxing after church is what Sundays are for!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looks like a wonderful way to spend the afternoon :)

Susie said...

It looks calm and relaxing at your house. A perfect Sunday afternoon!
hugs!

Carole Burant said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday to me:-) Being with the ones you love and doing something you love doing...can't beat that!! Loved all the pictures..that Katie cracks me up with the way she sleeps! hehe Now I know what you look like when you're stitching..love it:-) Take care my dear friend!! xoxo

Dawn said...

Such a peaceful Sabbath afternoon - as God intended it to be, I sincerely believe.

Our old dachsie used to sleep that way, too. He is resting in peace in our back yard, and we still miss him 10 years later.

Ms. Kathleen said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! It sounds like you guys had a perfect day! Hugs!

lena-lou said...

Great sounding afternoon, you all look so nicely relaxed :-)

Amydeanne said...

looks like a very relaxing Sunday afternoon!