Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What element are you?

I got this from Meari's blog. I think I mostly agree with it! Fun to do anyway. Be watching later today for a stitching update!



Your Element Is Water



A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted and serious.

That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also are deep.



Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily.

You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others.



You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around waves.

You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little more peaceful.

4 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Hi Michelle:-) It's sooo good to be back and catching up with all your news!! I sure missed you too!! I've been trying to get caught up on and off all day and I think it will take me a couple of days to do so! lol

My element is:

Your Element Is Air

You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!

I was surprised at the answers because it really does describe me!!! lol xoxo

Ms. Kathleen said...

Hi! I have tried to play catch up after being gone for 8 days and then a bit sick after returning but you have been BUSY it seems.

I am AIR -- what you see is what you get. Ha!

Love the poem as well. Take care!

Hugs!

Dawn said...

Well, I answered the questions, but don't have the answer yet to what element I am. Hope to know soon! Thanks for dropping by again. So many people love lilacs!

groovyoldlady said...

I'm water because I "go with the flow".