Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just a fun little post and cross stitch too

This mum has been in a hurry since spring to bloom. silly thing but it is pretty.
I was resting after some housework and soon had company!  LOL!  Now that is relaxed!
Several of these flowers are in my morning glory patch.  They are very small flowers but very pretty. 
Jack has been working a bit on his project.  The more he does, the more I like it.
I thought I would have page one of the wolf done by now.  I really don't want to lay it aside and finish Rainbow Bridge until I do.  I am almost there!
A new friend on my blog asked about how hard it is to see to do cross stitch.  I find by sticking with 14 count and rarely doing anything smaller and bight lighting, it is not bad at all.  However even with bright lighting Jack has trouble seeing his work so he uses something called mag eyes bought from Herrschner's that clip onto his glasses.  Makes a world of difference for him.  Cross stitch is great therapy for us both.  Hope that answers your question, Regina!  God bless and huggles to all until next time!

4 comments:

Virpi said...

That wolf is going to look gorgeous!

sunny smiles said...

Love the flowers and your cross stitch looks very nice!

groovyoldlady said...

You do such lovely work! I find handwork frustrating because I can't see well. I have to take my glasses completely off and hold the work right up to my face.

Pamela Cassada said...

Great work! And EJ is just getting so sweet, what a cutie!
Blessings always,
Pam