Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fun day!

We had to travel to a larger town to get some of the remaining supplies for our bathroom. We stopped for a soda and saw this 1950's Dodge. Just a wee bit rusty!
Here are my squares thus far.  I have 15 more red and white and then it will be time to sew them all together and finish it up.  I like sewing granny squares together!
Saw this big tank being hauled on our outing today. 
I had to get some aran color yarn to finish my squares and Jack bought me this skein of thread as well.  It is called Rustica and has just a bit of sparkle.  I got it on sale for 4 dollars and it has 920 yards so it will make a huge doily!
So that is my brief post for now.  Blessings and huggles.

1 comment:

Mo said...

We moved to a dirt road town in Kansas when I was in the 3rd grade...there were old cars in the back yard (lots of other things too....) my sister and I played in them and had a fine time!