Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lots of things to share.

Crochet Progress

I have been a busy little beaver this week.  At least when I can keep Sylvia away from it!  LOL!

afghan

Terrible tornado in Joplin

Joplin was hit hard this evening by a tornado.  It gave us an hour and a half away very unusual sky color and clouds.

sky1sky2sky3sky4

Silly Sylvia

Here is our girl at her silly best!

boatbuttfortnapprincesssnoozetummy

That’s it for me tonight.  Please pray for the people of Joplin as it was hard hit.  The hospital took a direct hit.  24 people are known to have been killed.  God bless and huggles.

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

That is so terible about the tornado and the deaths!! ~~~Your crocheting is beautiful, what a wonderful accomplishment. The turtle was a snapping turtle we were told..but the alligator part....don't think so...we are in Pa. Finally a sunny day here....how nice.

Maggie Ann said...

Yes, well at least we didn't get bitten, I'm glad to say. My caution was well placed. besides, I'm a scaredy cat sometimes and it pays off. =)