Friday, August 26, 2011

Busy, good day!

Sylvia Sillies!

A day in the life of a rotten kitty!

ballnappostwash

Remodeling fun

Destructo Jack taking out one cheaply made, ugly to boot, nasty old vanity!

bath1

Da tah!  After the vanity and sink was removed and shut off valves installed.  See the green on the wall?  Originally it appears to have a pedestal sink which means they have bracing in the wall already which will make it easier for us!

bath2

Stitchy Reward!

Jack has finished one quilt square my Grams had started and he is well on the way with another square.

blue

This is my progress on my piece.  it is going really quickly and the colors are so vivid and lovely!

fruit

So that is it for us here.  We are sore and tired but content!  Huggles and blessings.

2 comments:

Susan said...

You and Jack possess the show The Fruit of the Spirit. Praise God. Enjoyed the pictures of the kitty.

Carole Burant said...

Tell Jack to stop lying down on the job!!! hehe I couldn't resist saying that after seeing that picture! lol After he's done there, maybe he can come redo my bathroom, I need to have it completely torn down and have new bathtub, sink, vanity, toilet, floor, walls redone...no, I didn't think he wanted that job:-)

That Sylvia is so cute...I want to be a cat in my next life!!!!

I always admire the projects you and Jack are working on. xoxo