Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall stitching!

Sylvia sillies

Snoozing next to dad in the “big” chair!

maxin

Stitchy Stuff

My progress on L & L’s Guardian angel.  I am working on the metallic thread sash now then I will work my way up on the same side.

angel

Jack’s cute project.  It is another unfinished one of my grandmother’s.  It will be given to a dear lady who is expecting her second “blessing”

sleep

Short post I know, but tearing up the bathroom has been keeping us busy.  Tomorrow we will tear out the toilet and more sheetrock. Then we can work on repairing it all and putting it together.  it is at times like this I wish we had at least a half bath besides the one.  Huggles and blessings.

3 comments:

Blessed Homemaking said...

What happened to your bathroom? I remember when my husband did a lot of work on ours. No fun!

Dawn said...

Thanks for coming over to visit the old blog this morning. I have so much admiration for you working on your house like you do - especially your bathroom!

Barbara said...

Having ones bathroom out of action is not fun, especially when it is the only one.

It is fun having a cat to sleep with though!