Friday, December 28, 2012

Stitching, snow and kitty too!

The "Come sit With Us" piece by Rosewood Manor is coming along well.  The spring quilt block is done and now onto summer.

 I also started an afghan as well.  It is join as you go and I don't mind those at all.  I simply do not like sewing together a million squares at one time!



We were told it would snow Christmas day and it didn't and that we would have freezing rain last night and it didn't!  LOL!  But it DID snow today!  We really enjoyed watching it.



 Sylvia is enjoying a little afghan time when I wasn't tucked under it.


Blessings and thanks for the visit.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love your Rosewood Manor piece! So pretty! Love the join as you go crochet as well. Glad you're all settled in your new digs and all is well. Sylvia looks happy too! Happy New Year!

Dee said...

Happy New Year. May 2013 be filled with joy and peace and lots of interesting needle work to share with us. Sylvia looks nice with any color she is next to. My Ethyl is like that also...poor Lucy being Gray just does not blend well.LOL

Maggie Ann said...

Happy New Year! Sylvia could be a 'calendar' cat! lol...so pretty.

Annie Jeffries said...

I get the biggest kick out of sylvia. She seems to spend most of her time curled up being all warm and comfy.