Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A happy, busy couple days


It has taken us a week, but we have finished Jack's workbench save for doing one drawer.  It will sure make things like building models easier for him.


 A dear friend sent me a stash of threads and this persimmon color was calling out to be a doily.  So a doily it shall be!


 Do you like my little hedgehog?  I am not 100% happy with it but it is still cute.

 And a little snail too.  The snails are so quick and easy to do, I will do lots of them to give out to kids.

Nothing like a nap in the sun for our girl!

Discovered my yarn she did!  LOL!  No harm done.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Blessings and huggles.

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

What cute hedgehog & snail! Love the hedgehog's hair!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello

The workbench looks great!
Your doily is very pretty and your crochet animals are very sweet!
My cats love wool too!

Dee said...

The snail is adorable and you guys are very creative with making space for the tools. Happy Valentines...Dee

BrendaC said...

Seeing all your work really has me itching to do some stitching! Happy Valentines Day.

Minnie said...

Snail and hedgehog are great and so is the doily. I wonder how long will Jack's workbench will stay that neat? If he's anything like my DH, only until his first project. :-)

Stress Less said...

I love them both!!! So cute. I'm sure the kids will love them.

Barbara said...

Great workbench. Like the back where you can hang things.