Friday, March 14, 2014

Big post and two finishes!

Let's start with the finishes shall we?  I finished up the Names of Jesus piece and finished up a prayer shawl for a friend.  I will be starting another Names of Jesus piece for someone next week.  Done in purples and golds so it should be very lovely.

And here is Jack's baby quilt.  he works on it as much as his legs will allow.  It is so pretty and I can not wait to see the finish.
I am going to finish this little sampler from Jeremiah Junction now and then on to finish the Cardinals.
We had a lovely sunset a couple days ago.  The clouds in the east were tinged with color and out back to the west was also very pretty.
Now onto our silly Sylvia.  The one of her foot is how she sticks out her widdle piggie when she is quite content.  The toys piled around her are from our nightly bedtime play fun.  she will hide and startle me, I throw toys at her and she runs ahead on the stairs and flops down to block me!



Blessings and huggles and see you Monday!

10 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Love the Jeremiah Junction sampler. I have several years worth of subsection to it. Your kitty is cute as ever

Hunnicutt said...

Lovely finishes and works-in-progress!!

Margaret said...

Beautiful finishes and WIPs both! Love the pics of Sylvia -- so cute!

Poppypatchwork said...

Your stitching wonderful, you photo's fantastic, and as always I love Sylvia. xxxx

Annie Jeffries said...

Love the color choices on the prayer shawl. The baby quilt is adorable and Sylvia is, as usual, sitting pretty.

Mary Ann said...

Lots of lovely stitching and cute photos of Sylvia!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely finishes & great progress on the baby quilt!!

Minnie said...

I love all of your needle work and that you are always doing it to make someone else's day better. Bless you and Jack.

Snowcatcher said...

Your Names of Jesus piece is so beautiful. What a perfect time of year to behold that!

Dee said...

All your needle work is beautiful....and I think Sylvia needs some more toys :) Love the paw picture :)