Friday, August 15, 2014

Some Plans!

I am taking a break from the big projects to work on a little one for a change.  Then i am going to make a run at finishing some pieces.  This is tempest from Teresa Wentzler I have had for awhile.  Such a cute little dragon!
And I will be finishing up my Cardinals from last year.
And my Rose Sampler too.
I am also working on some new angel crochet patterns for a friend.  One is done and I am trying out another.  It is a free pattern I found on Ravelry.  I can't remember the name of the pattern.  Sorry.
And now of course we need some Sylvia pictures!

Thanks for visiting!  Huggles and blessings.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the cardinals and the dragon, how pretty :)

Hope you have a very good Saturday!

groovyoldlady said...

Oh Michelle...Those cardinals are amazing!

Mii Stitch said...

It's great to have a small project in between the big ones :) Have fun!!