Sunday, June 7, 2015

Went Missing again!

It has just been one of those weeks and I never did get around to posting.  But I have been busy!  Got my poncho done.  I am pleased with it but will make the next one a bit longer. Pardon me sitting down as the past week has been rough and I was tired that day also after going to the doctor and taking Jack on a ride.
And finished up a baby blanket for one of the young ladies at our Doctors office.
Now I am working on another poncho in purple cotton.
And also continuing with my bedspread.
 Here is an old truck around the corner from us.  Somehow I do not think it is going anywhere soon.
Came across an accident with a motorcycle Friday while we were out.  The man riding is standing in the ditch and suffered only road rash.  That is bad enough.

Don't you love the flowers?
The full moon on the second peeking thru a tree.
This heron buzzed me while I was out there.
A neighbors kitty napping on our truck.
And now Sylvia in all her glory!




Thanks for visiting.  Huggles and blessings.

9 comments:

rosey175 said...

Your poncho turned out lovely! I think one would be fun to make but as hot as it is, I am not getting along with my yarn haha.

Hooray for more kitty toes~ :D

Anna said...

The baby Afghan is very pretty

Minnie said...

Love all of your projects and Sylvia looks like such a little Diva. She just loves to pose for the camera :-)

BrendaC said...

The baby blanket is so cute, I love those blocks, and I have to ask is the pattern for it somewhere on the internet? I think those would be lovely in an afghan, what a great way to use scrap yarn. I love seeing pictures of beautiful Sylvia. Blessings to you I hope all is going well for you and Jack.

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats on finishing the baby blanket, it looks really sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Good Morning...Oh Love Love love this post. Poncho is GORGEOUS on you..

Lilian said...

Hellooo, poncho...nice, baby blanket...nice, you always show some interesting pictures ^_~ have a nice day!

PlainCatholic said...

Praying you both are rested and doing well. Of course HRC Sylvia is always rested, LOL.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

The poncho looks terrific on you. I've seen many pictures of your mister. It's nice to see you! I loved the photo of Sylvia's paws. She's so sleek and beautiful.