Monday, September 21, 2015

Fun stitchy weekend.

I started out cross stitching and have gotten to this point on my rosewood manor piece.

Then Jack and I tackled the "yarn monster" Took and hour and a half to wind it into two balls.
Today I crochet on the shawl.  I am nearly done with it and have only about six or seven rows to go.
Tonght I decided to work on my snood. I am getting close to the end on it.

And we can't leave without this picture of Sylvia getting lovein's from dad.
Thanks for visiting.  Huggles and blessings.

6 comments:

PlainCatholic said...

Tis good that Jack is out of hospital and doing well. Now for some reason, your yarn monster made me hungry for spaghetti!

Hugs to you, Jack and HR Catness, Sylvia.

Lilian said...

Hello Michelle, love your cross stitch work.
Have a nice tuesday!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your pieces are growing, growing and looking beautiful!

Margaret said...

Love your Rosewood Manor piece! Everything is beautiful! Including Sylvia!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Your work is so beautiful. Stitching must give you so much pleasure. I'd love to see you in your snood when you finish... if it's for you of course.

Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Lumiruusu said...

The Rosewood Manor sampler looks very imprressive ,I also love that pattern..Cute pictures of Sylvia with the blue yearn :)