Friday, November 27, 2015

In my world this week......

I had an order for 24 snowflakes.  Here they are being prepared for stiffening by working in ends.
 And I have been cross stitching a bit today.  Did more tearing out then making progress!
And I have picked out my next cross stitch project too.
It is from this magazine.
A few of our trees still have some lovely color on them here in the neighborhood. The first picture was taken in the rain we are having today.

Now for lots of Sylvia pictures.  Relaxing...

Box sitting...
Being annoyed at mom.....
And stealing my seat!
That is my week in a nutshell. Thanks for visiting.  Huggles and blessings.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a busy week, young lady. The pic that hit me most, though, is Sylvia in the box! Kiddies and animals love the boxes. ;-) Be blessed and great to see all are feeling better. Sandie Poe

Lumiruusu said...

The Snowflakes are amazingly pretty so crisp white..The sampler you are stitching will be stunning too. Thank You for visiting my blog So nice to have Christian blogging friends :D

Poppypatchwork said...

Snowflakes are so lovely. Liking your next project for cross stitch, hubby and I were saying the leaves are late to drop this year and making lovely colurs. As every beautiful photo's of Sylvia.

Margaret said...

Glad to see Sylvia is back to normal. Love the snowflakes. Your stitching is beautiful too.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I clicked on the Bloglovin' button to make sure I was following you. I saw your page and was able to click on several interesting posts. A little catching up!

Be blessed my creative friend!

Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage