Saturday, February 13, 2016

Crochet and Jack's Cross Stitching

I have done nothing as of yet with my cross stitch repair. Best to sit it aside for a bit. But Jack has been cross stitching away on pillowcases.
I played with a square pattern for a future afghan. I wanted to see what size it would be with a sport weight yarn. It came out to ten inches which means 48 squares would make a very nice size blanket! I love this pattern by Joyce Lewis. I can not think of the name of the square right now.
We had a "sundog" the other day. Tried to take a picture but it did not quite work out.
I just love the few on top of the hill when we pay our rent! That is Lake Fayetteville in the background.
Yesterday Sylvia Joy was plum full of herself and wanted to beat up crochet hooks, yarn and toys!





Of course, that called for a nap!
Thanks for visiting my short post. Huggles and blessings.

No comments: