Saturday, February 6, 2016

Lots of crochet!

First let me say on my cross stitch piece, nothing is wrong with the pattern. I just think I was to eager to finish it and kept goofing up. Now as to the crochet projects, save for buttons the blue one for a friend is done. It was easily finished in one week and not difficult at all.
I also am working on some chair pads. This one is being crocheted in a basketweave pattern although it doesn't show well. That is fine as I am only interested in making it well padded for comfort.
And I am coming along very nicely finishing up this tablecloth for a friend. She started it fifty years ago and life got in the way of finishing it. She sent it to me to finish and I am honored to do so.
I decided to rearrange my kitchen a bit. I wanted it more cozy and different than it was.

And Miss sylvia Joy is just interested in washing the acreage!
Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Ooooh, crochet! I am really getting into it! You do fabulous work, and seeing your projects gives me inspiration. Your kitchen looks good, and of course, Sylvia is a sweetie.
Cathy

Poppypatchwork said...

That's the joy of crochet it is so much quicker than cross stitch.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

You are absolutely prolific with your needlework! It amazes me how much you get done. I'm still planning to make snowmen... and some stuffed hearts. I'd better get busy!

Blessings to you friend!

Please drop by and say hello!
ஐღLauraღஐ
Harvest Lane Cottage
...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
on a short shoestring budget!
~~~~~

Margaret said...

Your crochet work is just gorgeous! That tablecloth is spectacular! lol! Love Sylvia's acreage. lol! Mia does the same, of course!

Lumiruusu said...

I am also amazed how much you really have done in so short time..You are such a busy needlecrafter and your crocheting is allways so beaitifull. I Love that tablecloth!