Saturday, May 28, 2016

What a week!


Not a lot done this week. I ended up at the ER on Sunday morning and found out I had cellulitis in my right leg and foot. I had figured as much but was hoping to hang on until Monday to see my own Doctor. So I have been sitting way more than I like and did finish some things. I will wait to show you the cape after I work in ends and add the buttons. Here is a baby blanket I finished. It will soon be on it's way to it's home.
I have a yarn bowl of flags needing stiffened and the beads for stars added.
I also got the front of a pillow finished. The back will be the same but with gold granny squares.
We have had a lot of rain rolling thru of late. I thought this cloud was interesting.
And Bosley across the street was enjoying some time outside while his dad puttered in the garage workshop.
And Sylvia Joy has been in nap mode this week.


So that is about all for this week. Huggles and blessings.

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Oh dear, I hope you are feeling much better now.
The baby blanket looks adorable!!

Poppypatchwork said...

I do hope you are feeling better, your crochet is beautiful.

Lumiruusu said...

Dera michelle I hope you are now feeling better..I promise to pray for even though I do it anyway :) :) The baby blanket is very sweet and those little flags will look very pretty when finished..
Miss Sylvia is enjoying her life its sure :)

Anna said...

oh my goodness that paw on the chin is so adorable (in the first picture). The afghan is beautiful!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Be blessed and well and joyful in Jesus' Name!

Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Minnie said...

Hope you have recovered from your trip to the hospital and all of your work is beautiful as ever.