Sunday, February 26, 2017

Posting attempt take two!

I was all set to post Friday night and then I started getting ill. It is something that happens now and again and within a day or two I am fine. So today I am back! Ha, ha! I have had doilyitis of late in between a mountain of these.

And proof of my doilyitis. Did this pinwheel one in a couple days.
Finished up this one earlier this week. Another Grace Fearon design Elise.
Then started on Mathilda a few days ago. Finished it up this morning. No picture yet of the finish.
We had a glorious sunset the other night.
It got up to 80 degrees the other day and I had to open a window. Sylvia was very pleased!
All that fresh air wears a girl out!
Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

6 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Still cold and wet here in Hampshire UK, so windows firmly closed. Love your work, the heart is fantastic.

PlainCatholic said...

The Mathilda and Pinwheel are so complex and so beautiful! You're blessed with a dandy skill!

I'm glad the hot water heater didn't blow up. That would have been horrendous! God bless and protect you all. Miss Sylvia too.

Lynda said...

The little hearts are so cute...but all your work is lovely!!

Glad you are feeling better! xx

Mii Stitch said...

Hope you feel better now.
Beautiful little crochet hearts!

Ginger Dawn...A Spice Below The Horizon said...

Oh I love the blue pinwheel. I am a beginner but now I have a goal to crochet as well as you. As you you your cat, what a sweetheart!

Rachel said...

Glad you're feeling better! Your doilies are lovely, I wish I knew this skill!