Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Little Crochet update

I had quite the fun on my me day crocheting the huge afghan! I am at the point where some rows have 450 stitches in them. But it is so enjoyable although the going is getting slower!


Jack is working on a baby quilt for a family members great grandbaby.
And here is the next group of colors for another Names of Jesus piece. If you are interested in the free pattern, you can find it on my friend's website just for signing up for a newsletter. Now do not worry, she does not overwhelm you with the newsletters. Joyful Expressions
And lastly, a silly lazy cat!
Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

8 comments:

Regina said...

Thaf afghan is so pretty! I love those colors and how they just go together so well. You are blessed to have a husband who likes to do crafts with you. Sylvia is such an adorable cat!

Poppypatchwork said...

Your work is stunning, I love the colours you choose, we are in the midst of a heatwave, our cats are hiding in the shade.

Little Penpen said...

Hello silly lazy cat.... does she like to play with the yarn? Your crochet piece is beautiful and I love the colors. Will Jack cross stitch the baby blanket? I've always wanted to try one of those. The new colors for the next Names piece are very pretty. You are sure staying busy!

Out My window said...

I love the afghan. I remember making a round tablecloth for my mother -in-law and it took an hour to get around at the end. But it was beautiful.

BeccaA said...

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the names of Jesus pattern, Michelle. One question, while she suggests the size of a frame for the finished work, she doesn’t say what size aida cloth to buy to use. Would you tell me what size you used, please?

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I use 28 count evenweave over two threads or 14 count aida. Hope this helps you!

Blessed Homemaking said...

Really beautiful stuff, as usual. I remember when I had time for needlework projects. Hopefully I will again, some day.

PlainCatholic said...

Those colors are perfect!