Saturday, May 26, 2018

Some Crochet and an Update

Well hello friends. I am so sorry for my long absence. Some of you may know I have been sick off and on since November. More on then off as well. I got really sick again recently and Jack said time to go to the doctor! It was time for sure! Turns out I got a sinus infection that could never fully clear as I also have cysts in my sinuses. So now I am on antibiotics and a special nasal spray. Only been three days on the antibiotics and I already and feeling so much better! Now I need to catch up with all of you.

Now onto the more fun stuff! Still working on my Rings of Change blanket some of the time. doing crocodile stitches now.
And Jack is busy with his baby blanket.
I also am making some simple cross bookmarks for a friend.
And no picture but I am also trying to finish up the 5 dozen angels for another friend. Hoping that now I am starting to feel better I will fly along again!
Miss Sylvia has been enjoying some morning sunshine.
And enjoying those ears rubbed by her dad.
And look at these lovely needle minders from Joyful Expressions! One for Jack and one for me. I love them!
So that is all for now. Sorry it is a small posts but thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

10 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I did notice you were silent, I’m glad you are feeling better and hope you are fully better soon.

Unknown said...

Glad your feeling better.Huggles and blessings to you and Jack.😃

Unknown said...

Glad your feeling better. Huggles and blessings to you and Jack. 😄

Little Penpen said...

Oh goodness; cysts in your sinuses must be miserable! I'm glad the medication is helping. Your crochet colors are so pretty. I need to find myself a needle minder... I used the magnet on my cell phone cover. lol

Joyful said...

Glad to hear that you and Jack are feeling better. Thanks for showing off my needle minders. Glad that they will be a blessing to you both. Soft pets for Sylvia...

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Oh, I'm glad that your sinuses are improving. Miss Sylvia looks content!
Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
Mrs. Laura Lane

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I am beginning to feel right sassy again!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I think I may live! Ha, ha! Thanks!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh you would love the needleminders she has! Creative way to hold your needle though! I am doing a lot better now!

Margaret said...

I hope you are feeling better now and the antibiotics have gotten rid of that nasty sinus infection. Love seeing all your work. And Sylvia too, of course!