Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday Fun!

I will apologize ahead of time for the picture quality on a couple of the pictures.  You see, not only is our computer slowly dying but so is my camera!  I may pull out a really old kodak I have and see if it is still working.
Anyway, here is the progress on the Names Of Jesus piece.
And I finished up a skirt as well.  I had to trim off a good two inches of fabric to straighten were it was cut at the store.  So I took some yellow quilt binding that had been my grandmother's rather than hemming it the way I normally would.
And I am also working on a prayer shawl!  Usually I work on all three the same day but today just crochet as I have an awful migrane!
Only one picture of Sylvia Joy.  She is keeping Jack company while he lies on the floor trying to get some relief from his leg pains.



5 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Your skirt looks really nice what will you be wearing to go with it...a yellow top of some kind?

Margaret said...

Awwww, love how Sylvia is keeping Jack company. So cute! Lovely crochet, skirt and stitching! Hope your migraine is gone.

Carlene said...

Can you e-mail me the pattern for your prayer shawl. It looks really nice, I also think you skirt is cute. :)

PlainCatholic said...

Prayers that you both get to feeling better soon.

Maggie Ann said...

I hope you both are feeling much better! How companionable Sylvia Joy is. Thats nice.