Thursday, November 4, 2010

Long time no post!

I have been under the weather for a couple weeks. I do feel a lot better but still some issues. Now Jack is under the weather a little. Then this week we had to go out of town to see our Doctor. The next couple pictures are just before we cross a section of Stockton Lake. The colors were beautiful!

This was the trees I had to look at outside our motel window.  So pretty!
And this is the interesting shawl I am making with the swirl motifs.  I added one more motif then they called for to make it longer.  I do not like short shawls thank you very much!
So that is about all I have to share for this post.  I promise not to take so long before the next one.  Be blessed all!  Huggles.

9 comments:

Lana said...

Welcome back!! I am so sorry to hear you have been under the weather!!! ::hugs:: I am glad to see you posting again!!! Love the colors in the shawl! It is beautiful!! And lovely pictures on your trip....aaah, fall colors....God's beautiful art!!!

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

Glad your back!

~katie~ said...

Beautiful photos of God's Creation!! Marvelous! I hope you feel better real soon!

Take care & Blessings upon you,
Katie

Barbara said...

Hi love our shawl keep up the good work, lovely photos of your trip too, thanks, hugs my friend

Dee said...

I hope you are feeling better. Your shawl is pretty. I love the swirl motif and the color.It is getting to shawl letter here in Michigan.

Lisa said...

Such beautiful pictures, Michelle! Thanks for sharing the beauty in your neck of the woods. :-)

Amydeanne said...

wow the shawl is gorgeous! and yes, glad to see you back!

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

I am praying you and hubby are getting well. You are in my prayers.
Love you,
Bren

Precious People Preschool said...

Hi, I just love your blog. I hope you feel better soon. There are some
ways to get medication if you can't afford it. Tell your doctor many times they have samples or they know of a foundation that pays for it.
Also contacting the company many have programs that pay for it. Try Googling I found a lot of places that say they help. I am praying you
fell better soon.
Blessings,
Patti