Friday, May 31, 2013

Last post before we move!

 Well last night we had another close call with a tornado and we are again under a tornado watch.  Poor Moore OK got hit again and numerous other areas in Oklahoma.
Now onto some better news.  I have managed to get some done on my cardinals.  Packing is not to bad here as we really don't have nearly the things we did a couple years ago.  Feels good to be living with less clutter!
 Here is a close up of the Mr. and Mrs!

Silly cat1  I don't know what she was doing that for but it isn't the first time!

 Once we are moved and have internet again I will be back.  Not sure how long that will be though.  Huggles and blessings.

11 comments:

Lynda said...

I hope your move goes well. Keep safe. Look forward to your posts once you get settled. I will be moving in a few weeks too. Not looking forward to it. xx

Mii Stitch said...

WOW!!! Your stitching is coming along really nicely! These birds look beautiful. Have a safe move x

Margaret said...

Good luck with the move! Glad you've been keeping safe from the storms too. Love your cardinals! And Sylvia too -- so cute!

Cathy said...

Good luck on your move, and stay safe! The cardinals are beautiful!
Cathy
CraftyCat

Pen Wilcock said...

May all go well with your move, and may you and Jack be happy and blessed in your new home. I love the cardinals! God keep you safe in the bad weather. xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. Will miss your posts. The cardinals, or "red jays" as my grandson calls them, look lovely.
Safety to you all.
Carlene
from PA

BrendaC said...

Be safe and good luck with your move. Looking forward to the finish of your "redbirds" as they are called in my area.

Dee said...

Sylvia is stretching...it may feel good on her shoulders. Good luck with your move and get some rest. I look forward to seeing your new place.I hope Sylvia will adjust OK

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching.
Good luck with your move.

Annie Jeffries said...

Thank you, Michelle, for your prayers. No particular problems. Just feeling tired and thoughtful. Blessing you. Annie

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Oklahoma can have some BAD tornadoes, I live below you might say ..I am in N.Texas.

Blessings,Renee