Monday, June 12, 2017

Plenty going on here!

Hello again! we are getting close to having the hobby room set up. Just a few final things to do.



We celebrated our 37th anniversary the sixth. Jack let me pick out these goodies. He picked out a model for himself. I scoured thru the clearance yarn and also got a lucet for cordmaking (the turquoise item) and I got a hairpin lace thing also.
In the crocheting department a hat for my dear friend Laura, a laprobe for a friend's friend also. And tried out a motif.


We have been having visits from this little house finch and his missus this week.
And today Jack hung my living room curtains. I do not like naked windows at all! LOL!
Oh and I forgot one crochet thing. Actually I only needed to put in the pillow and sew it up. I am on a mission to finish up some things this year.
Now for some Sylvia time!

Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

8 comments:

Trudy Abernathy Neill said...

I like your hobby room and wish I was as organized as you are! Happy anniversary to both of you a little late! I like the items and especially the yarn you chose. The hat for Laura (I bet she is a friend of mine as well as I follow her blog) is very nice. Your curtains are lovely and I also don't like a naked window.....smiling here. Hope you are staying cool in this heat, it is sweltering here at 91 and we do not have central air. I am sleeping outside on the front porch as I have done for years when it is this hot. (91 this afternoon here). Have a great week and give kitty a pet for me too. All the best, Trudy

Lynda said...

Nice to see you all getting settled. And what a blessing to have a whole room for your crafts!!

Love the crocheted hat! xx

Cathy said...

That's a great hobby room! Looks like a place you'll spend many happy hours creating beautiful things!
Cathy

Regina said...

Congratulations on 37 years! I love your hobby room. I would love to have a hobby room but sewing in the dining room is nice and crocheting in the living room has been great too.

Regina said...

Oh and Sylvia is sooo adorable!😊

Margaret said...

Happy belated 37th anniversary! We just celebrated our 34th last weekend. :D Everything is looking great in your new home!

PlainCatholic said...

A blessed anniversary for both you and Jack! I'm glad to see you're settling into your new place. Moving can be the absolute dog's breakfast!

Barbara said...

Blogging feels redundant with Facebook around sometimes but I do still prefer seeing your life on a blog. Blessings.