Saturday, June 24, 2017

Two weeks of Hppenings!

Hello, hello! Afraid I did not have much to visit about last week. But here I am again. I finished up the slippers and laprobe. It will go out Monday.



That is all the crochet I have to show you this week. I do have a lovely sunset from the other day.

Oh and let me show you my short girl problem! Yep, that dryer is a tough reach!
Speaking of dryers, I ordered some woolzies and they arrived today. can not wait to try them. They last and last and last!
Jack got my curtains hung in the hobby room and we finished up hanging everything on the walls as well. It is a wonderful room! I love to sit in my rocker and look out at the pond and trees. A great place to pray and meditate.


And now for the Sylvia show! Just being herself and loving life!



Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings!

5 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Why do cats love boxes so much!

Little Penpen said...

The lap robe and slippers are so pretty; love the colors. I had to giggle when I saw your short girl problem photo! I am not that short, but have a problem getting into my washer to lift wet clothes out. I can't imagine not reaching my dryer. Beautiful lace valances, beautiful sky! Your cat looks very happy and spoiled. Enjoy!

Margaret said...

Oh I hear you on the short girl problems! Our whole kitchen was built for giants. I can't reach anything beyond the second shelf, so the top shelves go to waste. It's such a pain! Love your crochet. I have to look up those woolzies! never heard of them!

Maggie Ann said...

Thats sweet...Sylvia in her box. Reminds me of the saying...'if you want me, I'll be in my tepee'.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Sylvia is just adorable as always. Love my hat! Fits great. I'm sure I'll be wearing it often, especially as it gets cooler. I am SO looking forward to Autumn! I'll bet that dryer is a challenge. Maybe hubby can help with that part.
Be blessed my friend!
Laura