Thursday, October 4, 2012

Caution: Big Post!

Yesterday we went for a fun day for Jack's belated birthday which was the first.  we went to Petsmart in Rogers and always enjoy this sweet little conure.



 We also stopped at the cross on the property where someday our new church home will be built.  It is close to where we live now.


 Saw these three huge crosses in Rogers.


 There is a produce store on the way home and here are some of the goodies.  I will show you more in a bit.



 We came home with this jam.


 Cute kitty up for adoption at petsmart.


 More produce store goodies.




 Hobby Lobby scarecrows.

 Last picture of gourds at the produce store.


 The new bernat Handicrafter size 5 thread.  So soft and the colors are lovely.  This one is called Iris.



 I am back to working on my Stained Glass Cross stitch pieces.


 A couple cute pictures of Sylvia!  Jack thinks she looks like she is laughing.  Could be!



Thanks for visiting.  Blessings and huggles.

7 comments:

Dee said...

I would have had a hard time leaving that kitty behind..:( That is a huge cross...It is nice for you to have your pictures in front of it. You will be able to look back someday after your new church building has been up a long time. I would love to have some of that Ozark Black Raspberry jam on a hot biscuit..YUM. I am not sure about Sylvia smiling...I think she is making a face at you LOL I have enjoyed your photo's. I still have not taken any pumpkin pictures...hopefully soon.

Mii Stitch said...

Great pictures! Love all the pumkin ones & the food ☺

Carole Burant said...

Yup, I agree with Jack, Sylvia definitely looks like she's laughing in that picture! lol Are you sure you didn't want to bring that other little kitty home to keep Sylvia company??? hehe

I love that they've put that large cross where the new church will be built.

Don't you just love all that homemade produce and fresh fruit/veggies?!! No wonder I so love this time of year:-) xoxo

PlainCatholic said...

You are blessed to live in a place where the ACLU does not try to tear down your crosses.

I wonder if Miss Sylvia would enjoy having a kitty friend like the gray one. Winking and thinking.

Peggy said...

I enjoyed your cross pics, your fall pics, your needle work pics, your cat pics, all your pics!

merumo said...

What a fun day you had! I'm a home buddy, but your pictures are very tempting...

Bean said...

Great pictures and it sure looks as if you had a fun day out together. Wishing Jack a belated Happy Birthday.
I love the picture of Sylvia where she looks as if she is sticking her tongue out at us :)

Bean