Saturday, June 20, 2015

A tad late but...

My vest is getting very close!  I have 6 of 9 pattern repeats done and Then I will only have the front and back arm and neck shaping to do.
Look what my Jack bought for me!  More jars in purple this time. I love them for storage and they will be used.  One is already holding my pencils for coloring.
Did you realize this weekend you can see Jupiter hanging out with the moon?  Here he is just to the upper right of the moon.

And another sunset shot just because.
Time for Sylvia Joy!!!!!


Well, folks I am diabetic now and on a medicine for it. My liver function is still out of whack but better.   Happily the other things that were off on my test are a good thing and are such because I am so good about drinking the right amount of water!  Huggles and blessings and thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Glad you found out what's up with you! I Hope you feel better soon!