Friday, September 18, 2015

Where did the week go?

It has been a busy week!  Tuesday was shopping for groceries in the morning and in the doctor's office most of the afternoon for Jack's hand.  Then Wednesday was errands and cleaning the house Thursday.  I was about to tired to do much of any stitching or crocheting. But I have been pretty busy today.  Did a little bit on my Rosewood Manor piece.


And I have been working on a prayer shawl for a friend.
Last night I went out to take a picture of shy white kitty doing this....
And next thing I know here comes not shy white kitty! Sorry for the blurry pics!  Those two look a lot alike but they are so different!
Here is our not so fearless hunter watching a beetle.  Yep, she is just a watcher.
And yet another battle of the yarn.  She will poke it under the coffee table and then fish it out again!



We did have some lovely evenings of sunsets and peeks of the moon too.







And we had a grasshopper visitor.
Saw a pretty leaf too!
So thanks for visiting.  Huggles and blessings.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Your stitching is turning out beautifully! Love the dyed fabric. And the sky pictures are so awesome. Of course, I always like seeing Sylvia!