Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cross stitch and angels and kitties

I crocheted so much that I am taking a break due to my wrist hurting.  However, I am cross stitching on the Rosewood Manor piece. Not a lot done but a little.


I have been crocheting on my bedspread and I am starting on making some angels as well.
We had a visitor today.  Little Isis or Icey as Jack and I call her came for some love and a few treats too! She is a sweet kitty!
And here is Miss Sylvia Joy who wishes to show you her most awesome tummy and tummy heart.

Did you see the super moon/eclipse/blood moon sunday?  My camera doesn't take the best pictures anymore but I want to share with you. Let's start with a glorious sunset Sunday.





Thanks for visiting!  Huggles and blessings!

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Hubby took loads of photo's of super moon, but I stayed in bed (work the next day).

Maggie Ann said...

I love your sampler! boy is it pretty. Thats a cool heart on Miss Sylvia Joy =). It was foggy here and we didn't get to see the eclipse so I"m glad you did and posted it. And that sunset.....gorgeous