Well, I am nearly buried in my yo-yo's! And I nearly have done all I need. I have 155 to do of the 640 I need. Hooray. I have been working on the first strip to see what it looks like.
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Saturday, March 21, 2015
Not much crafty going on here. Still doing afghan repair but I have done a few yo-yos and decided how I want to do the border.
Saturday, March 14, 2015
I have some dibs and bits of yarn again, so time to pull out my yo yo's and make some more. I have nearly 300 of the 540 I need. I have decided to do the border in black to make them look almost like stained glass. It will become a summer bedspread.
Sunday, March 8, 2015
Yes, you heard me right, Tempest the dragon is finished! I did make some changes. No outlining on the border as I liked it soft. And I changed the word on the cup to blue instead of deep purple.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Well my little dragon "Tempest" is nearly done. Only the backstitching to do.