Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Here I am!

Sorry to be missing for so long. It has been busy this month with  Bishop Nicholas visiting our little Orthodox church.  Here he is leading the Liturgy with Father John.
 And here are a few pictures from our evening meal that night.


I have also taken some time to try and recover from being sick so much since November. Feeling much better but my body is still run down some. Recieved a happy in the mail yesterday from a facebook friend. I just love it!
I am making her a shawl!
I also am putting work in on the cross tablecloth for another friend.
And finishing up some hearts for another friend.
Now for some Sylvia sillies!


Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.


8 comments:

Out My window said...

Lovely crochet.

Mary said...

I was happy to see you'd updated your blog, and that you're doing better. Most days I stop by just in case. God he praised.

Poppypatchwork said...

I'm glad you are shaking off the bugs, they do hang around for too long. Love your crochet work, and of course Sylvia having fun.

? said...

The little birdy rock sure is cute.

annie said...

Hi Michelle. I'm integrating blog reading back into my life. I've been away for a long time but have been keeping up with on Facebook. Feels good to be back.

Margaret said...

I hope you are feeling better and better. Love all your beautiful crochet. And Sylvia of course!

Little Penpen said...

So glad you are feeling better! Maybe with warmer weather on the way, you can rebuild your strength a little at the time. I just love the heart crochet... you are so talented. Cute Sylvia!

Maggie Ann said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. And I always enjoy seeing your needlework, its so lovely!