Friday, February 23, 2018

Rainy week update

Well it has been a busy and a rainy week. we have a flash flood warning and have had nearly three inches of rain today in some areas. anyway, onto the fun stuff!
I have been working on the shawlette for a friend.
I have also been very busy on the cross tablecover for another friend. I am getting very close to the end. I am on row 44 of 60!
Also, I am working on squares for a friend's afghan. There will be pink, green and gold.
This weekend for my me time, I am trying to get finished up on an afghan I have had going for about two years. It keeps getting put down to do for others. But that is fine and I do not mind!
Now for Sylvia Joy! being very lady like here!
And having a wee bit to much catnip!

That is all I have for now1 Thanks for visiting. Huggles and blessings.

14 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Michelle! It's fun to see your crochet projects and Sylvia. I bought some yarn today from Hobby Lobby and will be making an infinity scarf sometime. Are you and Jack all better?

Poppypatchwork said...

You are working with a great number of colours, your crochet is not boring.

Out My window said...

Your work is so beautiful. I love all the cat toys around the floor.

Mary said...

You have been missed, Sylvia Joy too!

Anonymous said...

Do your fingers ever get tired or sore? Mine do just reading your blog!

Nancy

rosey175 said...

Aren't those projects you can just snack on nice? They'll get done in their own time. We're getting that same rain. After being such a dry winter it comes all at once! No need for arks just yet but it does make for lovely crafting time.

Lilian said...

I am wonder how it will be that afghan with those beautiful colors.
Have a nice weekend!

? said...

Love the colors in the shawlette. I have a few projects, and books ☺ like your afghan, eventually they will get finished.

Bean

Little Penpen said...

You have beautiful projects going! I love the colors in the shawlette. The cross crochet piece is gorgeous!! You are a busy little bee!

Annie said...

Hello, Michelle, and happy Sunday. I love the cross table cover. How complex it is. Your skill is a marvel.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

You've been a prolific stitcher!
Two of my chemo nurses invited me to come and knit with a group of ladies on Tuesday evenings. I've been going for 4 or 5 weeks now. I'm making some new friends. It's fun to see what they are making. I'm making hats for the chemo center. Blessings, Laura

Maggie Ann said...

I love to see your projects! Everything is so pretty.

PlainCatholic said...

We're so glad to see you posting again. We pray that you and Jack are fully recovered and feeling much better. We enjoyed your photos of church too!

Margaret said...

You have been busy! Love all your beautiful work. Love seeing Sylvia happy and relaxed too!