Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Major stitching going on!


A friend sent me a little angel in crochet and asked if I could figure out the pattern and make them.  well I did figure it out and they are a blast to make.  Here is one of them in white and I will do them in shaded pink too.


 I have been cross stitching away on my Rosewood Manor piece.  I am loving the sunflower pattern more and more.  There are some stitches I will need to do after the backstitching is in to get it filled in properly.


 Our silly Sylvia playing with her yarn late last night.


Thanks for visiting!  Blessings and huggles.

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

It looks like Sylvia would love some stitching/crochet lessons! ☺ Love that little angel, it looks beautiful.

Margaret said...

What a beautiful angel! How cool that you figured it out yourself without a pattern! Love your Rosewood Manor piece too. Sylvia is so funny! I love when they grab things between their paws. :D

Mary Ann said...

Such a pretty angel! And, I really like the Rosewood Manor piece--you have made great progress on it.

Dee said...

I think Sylvia is trying to copy you when you stitch. :)It is so good to see someone love what they do. It always shows up in the craftsmanship.

Peggy said...

I love the little angel. I have a few of those that a dear neighbor made for me when we lived down near Little Rock. As always, I enjoy seeing pictures of your lovely needlework and that precious cat.