Monday, July 20, 2015

Crochet, cross stich and knitting boards

Jack and I kept busy today.  I worked a little more on the daisies for the afghan and picked up an old cross stitch piece I had forgotten about.  Jack is busy with his knitting board making the second of two baby blankets.

Did you see the lovely moon and planets last night?  If not, here they are!

And I can not leave you without pictures of Sylvia Joy!
 Daydreaming out the window.
 Watching us work around the house.
Thanks for visiting.  huggles and blessings.

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Your monochrome cross stitch project looks lovely! Can't wait to see your next update :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hands to work and heart to God! You always keep yours busy :)

Poppypatchwork said...

She does have a charmed life.

rosey175 said...

I did see the moon and planets! I was very tempted to dig out my telescope but then wound up distracted, of course.

The monochrome stitched piece is quite a lovely design.

Heleng said...

You do keep busy. Yours and Jack's crafty makes are always such a joy to behold. I was wondering what make of knitting board Jack uses. I have 2 kitties and love seeing your pictures of Sylvia.

Lynda said...

Love the white cross stitch on the red cloth :)) xx