Thursday, March 29, 2007

All about me

I got this meme from Connie. I figured since I did one on Jack, I should do one on me so here goes!

MORE THAN YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ME :)

01. What time is it? It is 5:10 P.M.
02.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Don't go to the cinema
03.Diamonds or Pearls? neither
04.What is your favorite tv show? The Gaither Hour
05.What did you have for breakfast? cereal with strawberries
06. What is your middle name? Michelle
07.What is your favorite cuisine? I like chinese
08.What foods do you dislike? greasy or salty
09.What are your favorite chips? prefer crackers
10.What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Preacher's Quartet.
11.What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Cavelier
12.Favorite Sandwich? turkey breast
13.What are characteristics you can't stand? lieing, rudeness or being mean
14.What are your favorite clothes? My sweats and a comfy shirt
15.If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Great Britan
16.Where would you want to retire? Right where I am or Heaven will do nicely when I pass from this earth
17.Favorite time of day? Evenings
18.Where were you born? San Angelo, Texas
19.What is your favorite sport to watch? None
20.Coke or Pepsi? I like water or herbal teas thank you!
21.Beavers or ducks? ducks
22.Are you a morning person or a night owl. I am a night owl mostly
23.Pedicure or manicure? Neither
24.What did you want to be when you were little? A mom
25.What is your best childhood memory? dancing when i was 6 with my mom on a freshly waxed floor.
26.Ever been to Africa? no.
27.Ever been toilet Papering? No!
28.Been in a car accident? Yes, several, the last messed up my back and broke a bone in my neck.
29.Favorite day of the week? Every day!
30.Favorite Restaurant? none
31.Favorite flower? Morning glories or sunflowers
32.Favorite ice cream? Bunny Tracks
33.Favorite fast food restaurant? Don't like fast food
34.How many times did you fail your drivers' test? Once.
35.From whom did you get your last E-mail? My friend Cherokee
36.Which store would you chose to max out your credit card? Hobby Lobby
37.Last person you went to dinner with? My sweet hubby
38.What are you listening to right now? The news
39.What is your favorite color? All shades of blue, lavenders and greens
40.How many tattoos do you have? Unfortunately one
41.How many are you sending this e-mail to? I am putting it on my blog
42.Favorite Magazine? Cross Country Stitching
43.Coffee or Tea? herbal tea
44.Do you tan easily or burn easily? Burn, baby, burn!
45.Do you color your hair? Streaked with gray by the Lord
46.What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? I bucked hay bales for a 1969 Pontiac executive!
47.What is your most dreaded household chore? Can't think of any
48.Do you like life? I love life ( thank you Lord for giving me one)
49.Is there anyone that you just can't stand? Not any more!
50.Are you anxious about tomorrow? No, I am excited about another day of life!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Enjoyed this very much. You sound like a really healthy eatter. I'm afraid I'm not. Drink too much coffee and like too much salt, etc. Glad I'm getting to know you laterly.

By the grace of God ... said...

I enjoyed -- I actually found that we have quite a bit in common. My answers were the same for about 22 of them!! Enjoyed getting to know you.

TO BECOME said...

Michelle-Ozark crafter, that was fun to read. It was fun, wasn't it. I think we would get along just fine. connie from Texas

Susie said...

Hi Michelle,
I enjoyed reading your answers to this one! Your happiness and joy in life just shines through!
(I love herbal tea too!)
:)

Carole Burant said...

So enjoyed reading your answers to this meme:-) Our last two cars were Chev Cavaliers...now we've got a Chev Epica and really love it! Love these memes because you learn so much more about a person:-) Have a wonderful weekend my friend, I'm off to the Sugar Bush:-) xox

Lana said...

Guy Penrod is hot! And boy can he sing!
~Lana~