Friday, March 23, 2007

Circle of friendship

I got this from Velda's blog. Feel free to copy and paste and send it on! Just leave a comment to let me know when you do!



Holding Hands


This picture shows a line of little girls holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves.
Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong.
Thank you for holding my hand somewhere along the way when I was facing a wave of my own. I hope you will reach for my hand when your own wave threatens.



All of us girls...
Old and young...
Near and far...
Hold special memories of good times we've shared.
We've had our share of hard times when our friends were there to make us feel better.
We've shared...
our hearts
our time
our secrets
our fears
our hopes
and our dreams.
Let us never break the chain of friends!

11 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Oh Michelle that is so beautiful! I will definitely continue the Circle of Friendship...will have it in my post tomorrow:-) xoxo

Dawn said...

Great pictures and thoughts!

Velda said...

Thanks my friend! I'm happy to know you!

Susie said...

Hi Michelle,
Great picture. I just love the little girls in the waves, as the ocean is one of my favorite places.
I'll link back to you if I do use it!!
hugs!!

Leeland said...

What else could I say? Thanks, Michelle.
Lili

TJ said...

I just visited Pea and she sited you for this beautiful poem!
I love your blog! I want to be a kind blogger too!!!
Come see me any time!
:-D

Sue Seibert said...

I found this on Pea's Corner and am tracing it back. I used it today on my blog. Thank you.

Susan said...

Hi Michelle, this was so cute that I immediately posted it and linked back to you. It says so much that is in our hearts.

TO BECOME said...

A lot of good thoughts there. I think of what a friend I have in Jesus and then the friend I have in my husband and all the different friends I have had down through the years, especially my Mom. Thank you for helping me to remember. connie from Texas

TJ said...

Hey gal, I posted it today (Sunday)!
:-D

Anonymous said...

I am making a webpage for a class assignment and would like to use your picture. If you don't want me to use, just email me and let me know. bnblaser@yahoo.com