Monday, March 5, 2007

A little update and a little katie

Here is a very happy little Katie. Mom and dad went to Wal Mart yesterday for a few things. I found this little blue bear on clearance for fifty cents. Couldn't pass that up! Katie just adores it! We call her new toy Blue-beary. Yeah, I know not very original but it will have to do! She has been dragging that thing all over the house.

And here is another picture of "The blob"!!!! Run for your lives! Still doesn't look much like a fairy does it? it's getting there though. It is going pretty good although Mr. Frog visited me the other night and I had to tear out a nice chunk. Got pass that though and send old Mr. Frog a packing! LOL!

Now on an embarrassing note! HELP!!!!! This is for all my friends whose blogs I read daily. I had them on notepad to transfer them onto my new template. Well, I don't know what I did but I lost them. Some I have been able to remember and put on but some are still missing. Please help! If you know I visit you often and your blog was bookmarked, please give me the URL for it! Huggles from one red in the face goof ball!

14 comments:

Lucy said...

Hey, I like your new look....the colors are very spring like!

Carole Burant said...

Katie sure looks like she's loving her new toy! I just can't wait to see your faerie project all finished, I just know it will be gorgeous!! As for your blog's new design...I LOVE it!!! So delicate and easy on the eyes:-) Give Katie a scratch behind the ear for me!! Much love xoxo

Pamela said...

Michelle, love your new template design. You can put your cursor up on the navigational bar at the top of your screen. Erase the current address. Type the first couple of letters of the blog you want to visit and a list will show up directly below that start with those letters. Highlight whichever blog you want to go to and ooh la la. Add it to your bloglines or bookmark it and there you go!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Whoa! Love your new look! It makes me happy :)
I see you've got my blog listed :)

Daisy said...

That toy looks fun! Thanks for visiting, you are nice.

Susie said...

Your design is really looking nice. You've sure put some work into it!!
hugs!

windy said...

I think she likes her new toy. I like your cross stitch, sorry about mr.Frog I know what that is like. I am sure it will be awesome when it is done.

groovyoldlady said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the party. I have not yet mastered the art of "fancy" blog, so mine is just boring ole pink. But yours is coming along nicely. I hope you find all your addresses.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Want to talk about it being a small world?? I do not have a cat but I read skeezix the cats blog and DAISY is his girlfriend!! WOW!

Meari said...

Sorry about the frog visit. :( Curses on him. ;-)

Susanna said...

Thank you for coming to my party :) I am totally clueless whenit comes to blog design. Allison over at the autumn rain designed mine very kindly. I love the picture at the top. There areso many beautifully created ones out there.

Greg said...

Katie is a cutie! Congratulations on the toy. YAY!!!

Leeland said...

Fun movie with Katie and DH! My kids enjoyed it too!!!
Your new template is stunning, Michelle! I love it!
And the Blob looks very neat!
Take care!
Lili

Amydeanne said...

what a cute pooch!
Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
I used to live in KS! :)