Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Rainy Day Posting.

Hello!  I am so, so close on finishing my Rose Sampler.  Only the bottom border to go!
However, I am being sidetracked by making a hoodie!  What can i say!!!!  Sometimes I like to flit about between many things.
We went out for lunch today and to Hobby Lobby as they were having a sale on home decor.  I am trying to buy crosses for every room and I walked out with a cross and this sign.

After I let Jack out and went to park I saw a 2015 Corvette and took pictures.  Do you know those things start at $54,000.00 dollars?

So that is all for today!  Thanks for visiting.  huggles and blessings!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Your Rose Sampler is so pretty--the color is perfect!

diamondc said...

It is always nice to reach the finish line and then start a new project. Congratulations, love the varigated thread.
The hoodie looks very interesting.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for visiting me at Harvest Lane Cottage. I drove through the car lot tonight just for fun. I don't usually do that but as I was driving by, I saw a car really liked the deep red. In about ten years, maybe I'll buy one like it. ~smile~

I think it would be wonderful to have a cross in each room. Your stitching is so nice. I flit about a bit myself, but I've been consistently crocheting and knitting dishcloths for months. Why? Someone gave me a tote full of cotton yarn. I am putting it to good use.

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage
Just a few miles from Joplin.