Monday, December 8, 2014

A big Start...sort of!

You will be so impressed with my big start!  I just had to start on the pattern Jack bought for me so without further ado!
And just look how close I am to being finished on Rose Sampler!

And now for some Sylvia silliness and then to answer a question.




I was asked about what our church does for Christmas.  Well, we have not been able to attend church sine early in the year due to my husband's pain.  However, we attend a Baptist church that is fairly low key and does not go over the top.  There will be a special Christmas eve service although in the year we have attended, we have not gotten to attend.  Driving at night is difficult for me.
Thanks for visiting!  huggles and blessings.

6 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Big oak tree's grow from little acorns, it's the start that matters, love your Rose sampler, the colours are very me.
Sylvia looking good.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hi Michelle,
Hello Michelle,

Your cat is so pretty!

In answer to your comment on my blog about buying extra turkeys. I usually try to get an extra turkey or two before Thanksgiving. This year my family wants ham for Christmas.
Happy Christmas!


Blessings to you from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,

Laura Lane
Harvest Lane Cottage

Margaret said...

Oh I hate driving at night!! I feel I just can't see well at all anymore the older I get. I don't blame you for not going to the Christmas Eve service. Love the new start, and you really are so close to a finish with your Rose Samplelr! Sylvia is such a sweetie!

Penelope44 said...

I feel for you and your troubles. My prayers go out to you. I was wondering about the afghan that is behind Sophie, cutie that she is. What is the pattern name?

Elizabeth said...

Very nice ! Sylvia looks like she is a happy girl !

rosey175 said...

I have a hard time driving at night too. If I must, by the time I get home I am so stiff and sore from being tensed up! Definitely not fun.

Your big start will be great~ :D