Saturday, January 27, 2007


Just popping on to see if you are out there somewhere! LOL! Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. We are but man it is cold and windy. This morning we had rain, sleet and snow. Guess it just didn't know what it wanted to do. Needless to say, katie and I took our walk this afternoon. It was a bit warmer and no more snow but that wind just cuts right through you! I have been getting plenty of stitching done. I am on the second half of my project now. Reckon it won't be much longer. I hope to have it finished before we move. I will work on small projects until then. Just don't want to start another big one right now. have an awesome evening and day.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hi Michelle,
I'm out here, but Blogger has wanted to keep many of us hidden. It is not allowing me to comment on over half the sites I visit!
Crossing fingers this will post!
:)