Friday, June 18, 2010

Joyful Expressions!

That means more than one thing for me today.  Some time ago, I told you about my friend Sandra who owns Joyful Expressions-Bible Verses in Cross stitch.  I tell you, even if you don't cross stitch you will so love looking at her beautiful charts.  Here are just a few.



Aren't they beautiful?  I think she has a great eye for color and design.

I was working on the bedroom floor yesterday and as you can see E.J. was really working hard too.  LOL!  I look a mess, cap off, hair falling down so I stuck my tongue out at Jack!
 I took this one of Jack looking spiffy and silly.  He has a wet towel under his hat as he heads out to mow.  It was pretty warm today too I will tell you
 Yes, I do have stitchy stuff!  I am starting on this wolf.  Trouble was the only fabric large enough was the blue I used to do Rainbow Bridge.  That would not have looked right so yesterday I soaked a piece of it in tea and a bit of vinegar and it came out a very nice mottled brown with just a little toned down blue here and there.  This will be a present for a friend.
 So I hope you enjoyed our Joyful expressions post!  It was enjoyable to do!  God bless and huggles.

3 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I enjoyed my visit with you so much, Michelle. I love the Bible verses in Cross Stitch. Very pretty! Oh and you look real cute and Jack looks real cool.lol love you, guys. connie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Plainlady's Ponderings said...

I used to cross stitch a lot when I was younger but I became a plain lady and now most of my stitching time goes toward sewing plain dresses for me and my daughters.
I like the picture of you at work. The floor level bed looks really convienent for floor level work breaks!!