Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday!

Tormenting the E.J.! LOL!
Look what someone did to a neighbor's house!  Whoever did it sure went all out!
Our little guy chilling out in the sun after his car ride made him cold.
Jack bought this for my kitchen.  And at two dollars a roll, who am I to complain?  It is one of those borders you either hate or love.  I think it looks like a cross between folk art and retro stuff.  It is really wide as well.
Jack is coming along nicely on his project. I am surprised he has so much done already.
My wolf is getting closer to having the second page done.  I will most likely take a one week break before starting the next page and work on something easier.
So there you have it.  I am way to tired to be very chatty but I did want to do a post.  God bless and huggles all.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

E.J.'s a little ham! LOL That's terrible about the T.P.! Too bad someone didn't catch them in the act.
Wow! You and Jack have been stitchin' away! Looks good!

groovyoldlady said...

Maybe is was E.J. who TPed the neighbor's house! ;-)

Barbara said...

Hi I am Barbara from the deep south, saying hey, I love your new Rooster border, I need some of that, lol I collect roosters and hens and love the Country theme, I have the real deal too, have a blessed day, http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

What a waste of good TP!

Dee said...

I thought t. peeing was a thing of the past. I have seen where they put 100's of plastic forks in the yard. Weird, but not as hard to clean up. Your new needle work projects are wonderful. I think it is nice that you and your hubby share a common hobby. Have I mentioned that I adore your little E.J.!!!

Red Hen said...

E.J. is adorable! I love both your projects. I used to cross stitch all the time. I'm a spinner and sewer now, though.

Love the pics!

~katie~ said...

That is too funny!! Cute!

Thanks for your comment, today, Michelle! I thought the clubs looked neat too, and we are looking forward to using them, Lord willing!

I don't know what it's like in MO today, but it's pretty gray here. Lately though, it's been so terribly hot and humid! Our relatives in MO tell us it's been so crazy hot! Hope you are surviving the heat!

Blessings to you today!
Katie

Barbara said...

Jack's stitching is beautiful as always, and your dog funny.

That is so awful what has been done to your neighbours property.

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I'm not sure if teens live in the place that got T.P.'d but it's quite an "honor" here to get a T.P. job. As a mom, I think it's a total waste of money, but there's worse things and now I can laugh at it. The picture of E.J. had me rolling on the floor laughing! ♥

Galvin Humphries said...

Thanks for the post. It brightened my day a bit!