Thursday, April 7, 2011

Unexpected absense!

I don't have any crafty posts this time and let me tell you why. Our computer crashed a week ago and come to find out the mother board had fried and we had to have a new one. We just got the computer back yesterday.  So here is Sylvia relaxing while looking out the window.
I played with some special effects with this picture of a tulip that lives in our front yard.
Had some fun with effects with this Sylvia pic as well.
LOL!  Jack was teasing Sylvia with bits of leftover yarn and I caught her yawning.
Sylvia says, "Well it is called a catnapper recliner, so what's the problem?"
Sunset pictures from the past weekend.


And my favorite Sylvia picture!
So be blessed and huggles to all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Ha love the cat :)

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

Enjoyed the pictures.

The one at the top is really pretty as well. Wish I was smart enough to figure out how to do needle work.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Sorry to hear about your computer. Everyone I know seems to be having those problems lately.

Your cat is adorable. I love all your pics. Thanks for sharing.

Carole Burant said...

Now that's what I call a cat that knows how to relax! lol So adorable!!

Glad you were able to get your computer fixed, nothing worse than not having a computer! I panic when the internet goes down!!! lol xoxo

Galvin said...

Beautiful sunset! Your cat is very cute too!

PlainCatholic said...

Miss Sylvia is the absolute "Cat's Pajamas". Glad that your computer is sorted again. So frustrating to be toddling along with the routine and then for a major malfunction to dash it all.